2007/08/27

[MooD]New environment

Recently almost everywhere at school is constructing for a new look, including the second restaurant and the Female 2 restaurant.

Not for a long time, I went to have my breakfast at the new second restaurant where a new breakfast stand inaugurates. The surroundings are much better than before with clean dinning tables and chairs.. but a little bit cramp.. Maybe you can't have your cake and eat it too, but that's too bad! Even though there would be a block of new stores, the most important thing is still the deserved quality! Otherwise, given that hundreds of thousands of new bidding, it is repeating the same failure....

Today I found out that Mos Burger open and went there to fix my lunch. However, the waiter at the counter did make me feel uncomfortable for I haven't ordered my dish, he is going to check our order...(what?! I'm so astonished because I can't stand his attitude toward customers.) Therefore, I got depressed and ordered nothing.............That's why I say it's important in my previous conclusion...
B.T.W, the dinning environment at Mos becomes more romantic, but it's more like a Western-style restaurant not a fastfood restaurant.

沒有留言: